You Deserve Private, Quality Medical Care.
No matter how sure you are about your decision, you will remember it for the rest of your life. Many women are traumatized by their experience going to an abortion clinic. Why should you be treated differently for an abortion than you are for any other medical care?
At Early Options we believe the Aspiration Procedure is safer and simpler than surgery or the Abortion Pill. The World Health Organization agrees. Why are 80% of abortions in clinics completed with surgery? Why is it nearly impossible to find a clinic that performs the Aspiration Procedure correctly, without being put to sleep?
At Early Options, we believe your medical care should always be a private matter between you and your doctor. Sitting in crowded waiting rooms with other women in this sensitive situation is simply unacceptable.
We believe you should be pampered, not punished. The decision should be the hard part, not your medical care.
You are not alone. One in three women gets an abortion. We believe your medical care should be a mainstream experience.
We believe all medical care should be offered with the least invasive and safest methods. The Aspiration Procedure can be completed in minutes and does not cause trauma to the uterus. Why do clinics recommend surgical abortion for early pregnancy? Why do they put you to sleep?
Understand the Difference Between Early Options and an Abortion Clinic
Abortion Services NYC: Compare your Options
Early Options® Private Abortion Services NYC
Clinic Abortion Services NYC
AT EARLY OPTIONS YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY. WE WORK HARD TO ENSURE THAT YOU DON’T ENCOUNTER ANOTHER PATIENT IN OUR OFFICE.
GET SMARTER: CLINICS OFTEN SAY THEY ARE PRIVATE. ASK THESE QUESTIONS WHEN YOU BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- How many appointments do you schedule at the same time?
- How many seats are in your waiting area?
- How long will I be in the clinic?
- Can my companion be with me the entire visit?
- Will I have a private examination room?
- Will I encounter other patients at the clinic?
Early Options® specializes in private abortion services for early termination of pregnancy. Early abortion methods, including the Aspiration Abortion Procedure, and the Abortion Pill, allow for maximum privacy when ending a pregnancy. At Early Options, we make every effort to make your visit confidential. You have a scheduled appointment time, and are taken directly to a private examination room. Women come to Early Options for general women’s health services, so nobody knows about your particular medical concerns.
Private abortion methods for early pregnancy
- The Aspiration Abortion method offered at Early Options® is a simple, non-surgical, noninvasive procedure. It is similar to a regular gynecologic exam or pap smear. This private abortion procedure is less than 5 minutes, and is completed on a regular medical examination table in a private examination room. There is no scraping and no electric machine, so the procedure is not traumatic to your body. There is immediate recovery. When you leave the office you can resume your normal activities.
- The private Abortion Pill can be completed in the privacy of your own home. You take the first pill (mifepristone) in the doctor’s office. You can choose to take the misoprostol at your convenience, 24-72 hours later. Typically the misoprostol induces a miscarriage within hours of taking the medications. Women who choose the private Abortion Pill appreciate being able to complete a natural miscarriage in the comfort and privacy of their own home.
It’s your choice. You deserve private abortion services.
Your privacy is important to us. The choice to have a private abortion should be available to all women. Other patients should not know what kind of medical care you are receiving.
- You have a private consultation with your doctor to discuss your early abortion options before you receive any medical care.
- We have small waiting areas, and quickly assign you to an examination room.
- You stay in your private examination room, until you are ready to leave the office.
- We only schedule one appointment at a time.
- We only see a few patients for abortion services.
- The average appointment time for a private abortion is 1-2 hours.
- One Clinical Assistant is assigned to you for your entire visit.
- Early Options® offers general gynecologic care and family planning services, not just private abortion, so nobody should assume they know why you are in our office.
How is Early Options® different from a private abortion clinic?
Early Options only offers private abortion services. This means scheduled appointments, private examination rooms, and one-on-one care with the doctor. Abortion clinics may say they are private, but they are speaking about their financial structure, not confidentiality. Abortion clinics that say they offer private abortion often schedule patients to arrive at the same time, have large impersonal waiting areas, and long wait times. In an abortion clinic you usually see multiple staff members in station to station care, and don’t have a chance to have a private consultation with your doctor. Usually patients sit together before they are called into the operating room, and usually there are numerous patients in the recovery room. When you call to make an appointment at a “private” abortion clinic, find out if their abortion services are really private.